Since starting Commercial Realty Solutions (CRS) in 2009 when the bottom had fallen out of the commercial real estate market, CRS has grown to an industry leader in commercial real estate throughout Central MN. Wayne’s tenacious spirit and old fashion way of conducting business (do what you say you will, don’t overpromise, return calls and emails) had given him a substantial contact list of clients and referrals. CRS is fortunate with continued referrals which leads to additional listings and expanded client relationships. CRS has achieved continued annual growth.
Wayne has 30+ years of combined commercial construction marketing experience, commercial real estate and business development experience. He has worked with developers from residential housing projects to Disney and Universal Studio’s in Orlando, FL.
Areas of Expertise
- Client focus is the key to CRS. Whether representing Buyers, Sellers or Tenants, it is important to achieve their goals.
- Real Estate brokerage services for Land, Industrial, Office, Retail or Medical.
- Strategic project leadership in real estate and development
- Implementation of a successful marketing campaign leading to a solid referral based business
- Uses his strong work ethic and in-depth knowledge of the market, along with long term relationships to achieve results.
- Works extensively with the City approval process, whether it is project approval, rezoning, and a conditional use permit (CUP) or a planned unit development (PUD).
Education and Certification
- Bachelor of Science Degree, St. Cloud State University
- Marketing Major
- Aviation Minor
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Minnesota, North Dakota and Iowa
- Mini-Masters of Commercial Real Estate Development, St. Thomas University
- Currently working on Certified Commercial Investment Management Accreditation (CCIM)
Among many board and leadership roles, Wayne believes in being involved in the communities that CRS works. His resume of organizations CRS is an active member in is long.
- Greater MSP – Advisory Committee (Served as Marketing Chair in 2011 & 2012)
- I-94 Coalition – Board Member (Since 2013)
- Wright County Economic Development Partnership (WCEDP) – Board Member (Since 2004) – Served as Board Chair 3 Terms, Served on Marketing Committee and Management Committee.
- Monticello Industrial & Economic Development Committee (Since 2012)
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP) – Policy & Government Affairs Committee
- Wright County Community Health Foundation, was active as Board Chair with the development of the Hospice House.
- Litchfield Board of Education for 16 years, served as Board Chair for 10 years.
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCar)
- Buffalo Chamber of Commerce
- Monticello Chamber of Commerce
- I-94 West Chamber of Commerce
- Twin West Chamber of Commerce
- Elk River Chamber of Commerce
- Delano Chamber of Commerce
Wayne lives in Litchfield. When he has free time, he enjoys traveling with his wife, Susan and quality time with his two sons, daughter-in- law’s and four beautiful grandchildren.