Paul joined Commercial Realty Solutions in 2014 shortly after retiring as Executive Vice President of First American Bank, St. Michael, MN. Paul enjoyed a 40 year career in commercial banking of which 36 years were spent in the St. Michael/Albertville area as President of the Highland Bank and President and cofounder of Great Northern Bank, now First American Bank where he currently on the Board on the Board of Directors.
Areas of Expertise
- 40 Years in Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Experienced in Real Estate Commercial Property Management
- Background in Business Financial Analysis
- Lease and purchase negotiations
Education and Certification
- Attended University of Minnesota
- Central States Graduate School of Banking, UW Madison, Wis
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Minnesota
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors
Paul’s roots are deep into the community for which he has lived and worked for the past 36 years. He is a Charter member of the St. Michael/Albertville Rotary club, Past and Charter member of the St. Michael Economic Development Authority, and served as past president of the St. Michael Lions Club. Paul currently serves on the MN Adult Teen Challenge, Lakeside Academy Advisory Council, and has been active in various other community service organizations over the years.